- R. Garcia and A. Volkova. “Towards the Multiple Constant Multiplication at Minimal Hardware Cost”. Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, 2022. [arxiv]
- R. Garcia and A. Volkova. “ Multiple Constant Multiplication: From Target Constants to Optimized Pipelined Adder Graphs ”. Submitted to DATE, 2022. Not available online due to double-blind.[hal]
- D. Lohrar, C. Jeangoudoux, E. Darulova, A. Volkova. “Sound Mixed Fixed-Point Quantization of Neural Networks”, Submitted to ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation 2023 (PLDI). Not available online due to double-blind.
R. Garcia, A. Volkova, M. Kumm, A. Goldsztejn and J. Kühle, “Hardware-Aware Design of Mul- tiplierless Second-Order IIR Filters With Minimum Adders,” in IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 70, pp. 1673-1686, 2022, doi: 10.1109/TSP.2022.3161158.
M. Kumm, A. Volkova and S. -I. Filip, “Design of Optimal Multiplierless FIR Filters with Minimal Number of Adders,” in IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, doi:10.1109/TCAD.2022.3179221.
A. Volkova, T. Hilaire and C. Lauter, “Arithmetic Approaches for Rigorous Design of Reliable Fixed-Point LTI Filters,” in IEEE Transactions on Computers, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 489-504, 1 April 2020, doi: 10.1109/TC.2019.2950658.
A. Volkova, M. Istoan, F. de Dinechin and T. Hilaire, “Towards Hardware IIR Filters Computing Just Right: Direct Form I Case Study”, IEEE Transactions on Computers, 68(4), 597–608, 2019, doi:10.1109/TC.2018.2879432
International peer-reviewed conferences
- T. Habermann, J. Kühle, M. Kumm, A. Volkova, ”Hardware-Aware Quantization for Multiplierless Neural Network Controllers“ , in 18th IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (APPCAS), to appear in November 2022, Shenzhen, China. [hal]
- R. Garcia, A. Volkova, and M. Kumm, “Truncated Multiple Constant Multiplication with Minimal Number of Full Adders,” in International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS) , 2022, Austin, United States. [hal]
- H. Becker, M. Tekriwal, E. Darulova, A. Volkova, and J.-B. Jeannin, “Dandelion: Certified Approx- imations of Elementary Functions”, Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP), 2022. [arxiv]
- F. de Dinechin, S.-I. Filip, M. Kumm and A. Volkova, “Towards Arithmetic-Centered Filter De- sign,” 2021 IEEE 28th Symposium on Computer Arithmetic (ARITH), 2021, pp. 115-118, doi: 10.1109/ARITH51176.2021.00032.[hal]
- Christoph Lauter, Anastasia Volkova “A Framework for Semi-Automatic Precision and Accuracy Analysis for Fast and Rigorous Deep Learning”. In the IEEE 27th Symposium on Computer Arithmetic (ARITH), Jun 2020. Preprint available on [arxiv]
- E. Darulova, A. Volkova. “Sound approximation of programs with elementary functions”. In the Computer-Aided Verification conference (CAV), July 2019. [springer]
- A. Volkova, J.-M. Muller. “Semi-automatic implementation of the complementary error function“. In the IEEE ARITH Symposium, June 2019. [preprint]
- F. Qureshi, A. Volkova, J. Takala and T. Hilaire. Multiplierless Unified Architecture for Mixed Radix-2/3/4 FFTs. In 25th European Signal Processing Conference, Aug 2017 [preprint]
- A. Volkova, C. Lauter and T. Hilaire. Reliable verification of digital implemented filters against frequency specifications. In the IEEE 24th Symposium on Computer Arithmetic (ARITH), Jul 2017 [preprint][ieeexplore]
- T. Hilaire and A. Volkova Error analysis methods for the fixed-point implementation of linear systems. In the IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Systems (SiPS) 2017, October 2017 [ieeexplore]
- T. Hilaire, A. Volkova and M. Ravoson. Reliable fixed-point implementation of linear data-flows. In the IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Systems (SiPS), Oct 2016 [ieeexplore], [preprint]
- A. Volkova, T. Hilaire and C. Lauter, “Determining Fixed-Point Formats for a Digital Filter Implementation using the Worst-Case Peak Gain Measure“. In the 49th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, pages 737-741, November 2015 [ieeexplore], [preprint]
- A.Volkova, T. Hilaire and C. Lauter, “Reliable Evaluation of the Worst-Case Peak Gain Matrix in Multiple Precision,” in the IEEE 22nd Symposium on Computer Arithmetic (ARITH), pp.96-103, 22-24 June 2015 [ieeexplore], [preprint]
- A. Volkova andT. Hilaire, “Fixed-Point Implementation of Lattice Wave Digital Filter: Comparison and Error Analysis“.In the 23rd European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), pp.1123 – 1127, 31 August – 4 September, 2015 [ieeexplore], [preprint]
- Towards reliable implementation of digital filters. [slides in English] [slides in French] [manuscript]
Abstracts and reports
- Eva Darulova, Anastasia Volkova “Sound approximation of programs with elementary functions”. Research report, 2018. [arxiv]
- A. Volkova “FiXiF toolbox: numerically reliable digital filters”. Abstract in 18th International Symposium on Scientific Computing, Computer Arithmetics and Verified Numerics (SCAN), 2018
- F. Qureshi, A. Volkova, T. Hilaire, and J. Takala “Multiplierless Processing Element for Non-Power-of-Two FFTs”. Research report [HAL]
- A. Volkova, C. Lauter and T. Hilaire. Computing the Worst-Case Peak Gain of Digital Filter in Interval Arithmetic. Abstract In 17th International Symposium on Scientific Computing, Computer Arithmetics and Verified Numerics (SCAN), Sep 2016 [abstract]
- Anastasia Volkova “Mid-term thesis report: Towards unified code generation for libms and filters.” 2014. [pdf]
- Anastasia Volkova, Thibault Hilaire, Christoph Lauter. “Reliable evaluation of the Worst-Case Peak Gain matrix in multiple precision”.(Long version) 2014. [preprint]